Our Next Event
Our next event is “Modern Data Pipelines” on March 30, 2023. Register here.
This 3-hour virtual event is designed to help data leaders evaluate and select data pipeline products, and learn best practices for implementing them. The event compresses the time it takes data leaders to understand an emerging technology, create a short list of products, and hear tips from experts, practitioners, and solutions providers in the field.
As enterprises democratize data consumption and invest in advanced analytics, they need ever-higher volumes of complex, fast-moving data. To meet this demand, data teams need to accelerate the development of data pipelines, automate their execution, and continuously validate the quality of the output. And along the way, they need to master the lifecycle of data, from ingestion and transformation to testing, orchestration, and monitoring.
Tools span the following categories, each of which plays a part in the data lifecycle. Vendors address these categories with both pure play products and suites.
Data integration automates the design, development, management, monitoring, and adaptation of pipelines.
- Transformation manipulates data in creative ways to address new use cases such as data-driven applications.
- DataOps optimizes pipelines with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD), testing, and monitoring.
- Data observability tracks and helps optimize pipeline performance and data quality.
- Orchestration integrates pipelines with applications to kick off operational tasks.
- Reverse ETL helps operationalize data by integrating data warehouses with applications.
Attendees Will Learn
- Innovative approaches to building and managing data pipelines
- Criteria to evaluate and select the right data pipeline tools
- Ways in which modern data pipelines ingest, transform and deliver data
- How these pipelines integrate with enterprise environments
- How to design, manage, and adapt data pipelines to meet dynamic business requirements